Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Shorter RTT

From: Becky Vict <becky_vict@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 00:55:53 -0700 (PDT)
Hi everyone,

I am comparing two captures I did for the same network setup (GPRS dial up) and I notice one capture has a slightly better average RTT, about 0.3s difference. Is this considered a significant value?

Does RTT relates to data rate? What I mean is if I increase the data rate for one capture, will it improve the RTT?

Thanks.