Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] How can I filter out SRTP packets?

From: "Jaap Keuter" <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 15:43:32 +0200
Hi,

Go to preferences and check "Try to decode RTP outside of conversation".
Then apply display filter 'rtp' for all rtp packets, or 'srtp.enc_payload'
for SRTP only, but only if the setup information was seen.

Curently dissection of the SRTP payload is limited, maybe if libsrtp matures
this could be added for actual decryption.

Thanx,
Jaap