Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Wireshark Portable Install Question

From: "Graeme Lunt" <graeme@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 18:09:37 +0100
Matt,

Yes, you install it on a USB stick. You need to have installed the PortableApps framework (Base, Standard or Lite) first - see http://portableapps.com/suite.

When you install WiresharkPortable on your stick from the PortableApps menu ("Options/Install New App") the appropriate Wireshark files will be installed on your stick. You will then get a new menu item on the PortableApps menu that will allow you to run Wireshark from your USB stick. See http://wiki.wireshark.org/WiresharkPortable for more details.

Let me know how you go on.

Graeme