Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Breaking up a capture file

From: Mark Grigsby <mark@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 14:45:50 -0700
look for a utility called splitpcap.py  it is a python utility that works very
well..  I recently had to split a pcp file into manageable parts to process
through a utility called chaosreader..  a little editing of the splitpcap
utility gave me 50Mb chunks of pcap files that worked vey nicely..

drop me a note off line if you can't find it, and I will send you a copy...