Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Life cycle of "tvbuff_t *tvb" and " packet_info *pinfo"

From: "Liu Chunfang-CCL083" <ChunfangLiu@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 15:43:03 -0400
All,

Does anyone know the life cycle of "tvbuff_t *tvb" and " packet_info *pinfo"?

I'm working on reassembling a special protocol's (name it here XXX) PDU. Each Ethereal frame could include more than one XXX (header + PDU). The first fragment's sequence number is not equal to 0 and may be out of order. So I want to save the tvb and pinfo and use it later.

Thanks,
Chunfang