Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] wireshark and wifi

From: "Krekan" <krekan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 08:07:22 +0200
    Hi all, I need an advice which type or what brand of wifi adapter to buy to use in wireshark. For normal sniffing normal adapter like I have in my notebook (broadcom811B/G) will do but from the moment I want to do something more sophisticated like put it in to monitor mode (required for example to crack wep keys it is impossible with that). And Airpcap adapter for $198 is quite unaffordable for me.
Could you recommend some brand of PCMCIA or USB wifi ?
Thanx in advance