Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] bad handling of DHCP option 90?

From: "Stefan Puiu" <stefan.puiu@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 01:00:56 +0300
Replying to an older email, since I set email delivery options to 'no
email'. I've attached two sample DHCPv4 capture files for testing
purposes.

The first has a proper option 90 in the DHCPOFFER (format-wise, the
HMAC is bogus), the second has a totally bogus option 90 (which
wireshark warns about).

Stefan.