Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] bad handling of DHCP option 90?

From: Stefan Puiu <stefan.puiu@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 09:03:43 +0000 (UTC)

Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@...> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I reworked the patch a little:
> - No C++ comments
> - No need to check for size < 11, that is already done
> - Changed the comparison to the value taken from the value_string

Hi and thanks for having a look. I'm not sure I understand item 3 - do you
mean comparing with opt53_text[1] instead of "Discover"?

I have some sample captures to test with, unfortunately I've set my newsgroup
membership so that I don't get any emails and use gmane.org for reading and
posting, and it seems I can't attach files with that; I can provide them to
you if you care.

Anyway, I'll build wireshark today with the changes below and let you know the
results.

Stefan.