Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Saving and Crashing

From: "luke peters" <luca2020@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 00:04:57 +0100
Hi Steve,

I am using version 0.99.4, I upgraded to 0.99.5 but get the same problem.
It crashes when I try and save a capture, which is only 20 seconds long around 2500 packets. It just hangs when I click save or save as and so I have to force quit it.

There are no error messages which is a shame.

Any ideas?

Many thanks

Luke

What version of Wireshark are you using?  Does it actually crash and
disappear on its own or does it hang and you have to force quit?  Is it
a large capture file you're trying to save?  Are there any error
messages before the problem happens?

Steve

Solve the Conspiracy and win fantastic prizes. http://www.theconspiracygame.co.uk/