Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Wireshark

Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 15:36:03 -0700
Probably the update then; I'm sure it's of the same high quality.

Randy Grein
Network Engineer

Stephen Fisher <stephentfisher@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wireshark-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
04/20/2007 03:20 PM
Please respond to
Community support list for Wireshark <wireshark-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Community support list for Wireshark <wireshark-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: [Wireshark-users] Wireshark

On Fri, Apr 20, 2007 at 07:49:10AM -0700, Randy.Grein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
wrote:

> There's a great book on the subject; Ethereal Packet Sniffing by
> Angela D. Orebaugh and Gilbert Ramirez. It covers pretty much
> everything about the tool, and even a bit about protocol analysis.

There is even a recently updated version of this book called Wireshark
& Ethereal Network Protocol Analyzer Toolkit by the same authors.

Steve