Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Problems while decoding STUN Binding Request and Responses

From: "Martin Mathieson" <martin.r.mathieson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 10:53:46 +0100
I just loaded these 2 captures into my svn-current build, and it
decodes fine (all are decoded either as STUN or ICMP unreachable
replies containing STUN requests.

I do have heuristics turned on for both RTP and RTCP ("try to decode
outside of a conversation"), but neither of these are claiming any of
the frames in the captures you posted.

Regards,
Martin