Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Problems while decoding STUN Binding Request and Responses

From: Pedro Gonçalves <pedro.pandre@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 10:23:15 +0100
Hi

I'm having some trouble while decoding STUN Binding Request and Responses.
Sometimes they get decoded the right way, sometimes STUN packets are decoded as DNP 3.0, RTP or RTCP (?!).

I'm sending two captures I made so you can check for yourself:
for example, in problems_wireshark_1.pcap, odd packets are STUN Binding Request and even packets are STUN Binding Responses.

Why are the first two packets decoded as DNP 3.0 and the rest of them are decoded ok?

Best Regards
Pedro