Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Questions about BAD Checksum on RHEL5

From: "Sync ma" <sync.jma@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 15:42:48 +0800
Hi, all.
    I have captured some packets on RHEL5, and almost every packet sent by this host has a
bad checksum hint in wireshark(0.99.5), TCP(SSH) UDP(SIP, RTP, other private udp
protocols). Is there any problem with my linux kernel? or wireshark has any bug with checksum
validating?  Attachment is my pcap file which only has SSH packets in.

Regards.
M.J