Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] capture of the POST content in https

From: Cheok Yan Cheng <yccheok@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 09:17:52 -0700 (PDT)
Recently, I having problem in POST a content
automatically to a https page. It works well when I am
using my firefox web browser. However, when I do it
programatically using Java code, I keep getting error
code 500

http://forum.java.sun.com/thread.jspa?threadID=5160737&tstart=0

In order to troubleshoot the problem, I use WireShark,
which help me to debug many network problem
previously.

However, since this time is my first time to deal with
SSL connection (https), the wireshark is unable to
display out the data being post to the server, in pure
text.

May I know is there any workaround I can do, in order
to capture the data being transfer to the server
through https, in text format. So that I can have a
correct coding in my Java code.

Thanks!

cheok