Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Starting Wireshark Capture Blocks Network Traffic

From: "Gianluca Varenni" <gianluca.varenni@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2007 08:13:14 -0700
Which VPN client are you using?

Have a nice day
GV
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, April 06, 2007 7:52 AM
Subject: [Wireshark-users] Starting Wireshark Capture Blocks Network Traffic

Hello,

I downloaded and installed Wireshark version 0.99.5 with WinPcap 4.0 and am trying to capture some detailed TCP/IP packet transmissions from my client application connecting via DSL using VPN software to connect to a remote server on my business WAN.  Once I start the Wireshark capture, all of my applications on the client side cannot connect to my work network over the VPN connection.  I am able to access other web sites not using the VPN.     Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank You!

David J. Pruitt