Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Decoding MMS/COTP/TPKT/TCP

From: Kunjarteer <kunjarteer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2007 20:17:45 -0700
Hi,

 I'm having problems getting MMS to decode properly when its transported over the COTP/TPKT/TCP protocol stack. The 'data' in the COTP payload is never decoded. I've tried using 'decode as' but MMS does not appear on the protocol list even thought it is enabled. MMS is decoded fine with other traffic I have which is over OSI presentation layers. Is there a way I can enable the dissectors to decode MMS when its sent directly over COTP?

Thank you,

Kunjar Singh