Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] wireshark questions

From: "Hans Nilsson" <hasse_gg@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 06:33:45 -1100
If you can install programs on it or if you also receive the packet
going to the machine you can capture it. That depends on how the network
is constructed. If you have a packet in a PDF file you have to put it in
a text-file in a format Wireshark can understand. There are programs
like text2pcap that you can then use.