Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] why ISUP are not parsed by WS?

From: "Luis Ontanon" <luis.ontanon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 12:17:55 +0200
Have you set the proper RFC version for M3UA?

On 4/3/07, Alexander Bubnov <alexander.bubnov@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello, all!

I download a sample cap file with ISUP/MTP3/M3UA/SCTP/IP protocals
from http://wiki.wireshark.org/SampleCaptures#head-97e33c24b1164f61e8669d78312d9db300f6b894
page

The link is
http://wiki.wireshark.org/SampleCaptures?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=isup.cap

If I open it with help of wireshark tool that I can see only
IP/SCTP/MTP3 protocols ISUP cannot shown.
The last line of MTP 3  Adaptation Layer looks:
Unknow parameter (tag 2 and 69 bytes value)

Probably, the message inside of MTP3 is not parsed.

Is it possible to show ISUP correctly? Or is it a bug?

Help->Supported Protocols shows me that ISUP is supported.

I tried to find some option which can help me to show ISUP but nothing result.

I am sorry if it is a stupied question, but I am a newbie in wireshark
and I would like to understand this tool.

I use Version 0.99.4 of WS.