Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Using these mailing lists

From: "Jeff Sadowski" <jeff.sadowski@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 16:08:19 -0600
I couldn't figure this out either

On 10/12/06, Turner, Jay <Jay.Turner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sorry for my ignorance, but how do I use these mailing lists effectively? I
can at least send messages (since this is here  8^)).

1.      How do I properly reply to my message or another's in my Inbox?
a.      If I use "Reply", will the reply be added as the reply to the
message or will it start it's own thread?
b.      If it replies properly, would it still add the reply to the original
message if I changed the Subject line?
2.      When I navigate to the list (e.g.
http://www.wireshark.org/lists/wireshark-users/200610) and
view a message (e.g. msg12345.html) how do I reply to it?

a.      There are no "Reply" links in the html and the FAQs do not talk
about how to reply.
3.      How do I search the mailing list?
a.      There are no "Search" links and the FAQs do not talk about searching
the mailing list.
b.      I used Google once and it happened to have a link into the mailing
list. Is this the preferred method?

Thank you,

Jay Turner