Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Capture problems with 0.99.3 on "huge-amount-of-traffic" i

From: "Tomas Muehlhoff" <tmuehlhoff@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 16:57:10 +0200
It's me asking that. Some more information:
I'm using promiscous mode, "Update during capture". I tried WS 0.99.3/GTK2 and 0.99.2/GTK1. I just foun out if I disable "Update..." it starts capturing, but I'll never be able to hit on stop. Can I m
NICs are Intel PRO/1000MT one quad and one dual. Traffic is around 1,3Mpackets/minute.
/Tomas

Ideal f�r Modem und ISDN: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/smartsurfer