Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Checkpoint interface filter doesn't work

From: "Ellis Lam" <ellis.lam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 09:23:50 +1200
Hi,

I captured some packet with fw monitor
I try to use fw1.interface filter to filter out interface but doesn't work at all.
Anyone try it before? Does't it work.

Regards,

Ellis
WARNING This email contains information that is CONFIDENTIAL and may be subject to LEGAL PRIVILEGE. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not peruse, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this email or attachments. If you have received this in error, please notify us immediately by return email, facsimile or telephone (call us collect) and delete this email. Thank you.
DMZGLOBAL ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR CHANGES MADE TO THIS EMAIL OR TO ANY ATTACHMENTS AFTER TRANSMISSION FROM DMZGLOBAL.

This email has been scanned by the DMZGlobal Business Quality Electronic Messaging Suite.
Please see http://www.dmzglobal.com/services/bqem.htm for details.