Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Fatal: Could not acquire crypto context from Windows.

From: wanderchiou <wanderchiou@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 13:43:12 +0800 (CST)
Hello,

I have installed the Wireshark  0.99.3 on Windows XP.
The installation process has completed.
But when I run the wireshark application, it quit silently.

When I run tshark,

C:\Program Files\Wireshark>tshark
Fatal: Could not acquire crypto context from Windows.
C:\Program Files\Wireshark>

Another question is that I want decrypt the IPSEC ESP Packets,
How to change the SAs between two IPs?

Could you tell me how to solve it?
Thank you in advance!

Best Regards,
Wan-Der

嚙諒新嚙踝蕭 Yahoo!嚙稻嚙踝蕭嚙磐嚙褕通嚙確 7.0嚙璀嚙皺嚙瞌嚙踝蕭嚙踝蕭嚙緬嚙豌伐蕭嚙璀嚙踝蕭嚙瘢
http://messenger.yahoo.com.tw/