Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] File size issue

From: jono <jono29@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 10:50:11 +0100
Hi List....

***Please treat as urgent*****

I have a file that is 1.7Gb in size and wireshark appears not to want to open this. The data that I really need to get at is approximately 1Gb in to the file. Is there any way that this can be done. If so, I can be contacted via messenger aas this is urgent and also am willing to disclose my DDI number if some kind soul is willing to help.

Thanks in advance,

Jon
APD Comms