Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Bootp-/Dhcp dissector changed to allow filtering on options

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 23:32:35 +0200
Hello,

I've change the bootp/dhcp dissector to allow filtering of options. For
each option, you have (at least) three filterable fields:
bootp.option.type, bootp.option.length, bootp.option.value, where value
is currently just an array of hexvalues. Everything that was filterable
before this patch is still filterable and if you want to filter for a
specific netmask, you can only filter on the hexvalue.
Please check whether there are any regressions and if so, please report
them. Ideas for improvements are welcome as well.
The new filters are available via snapshot builds (you need at least svn
version 18916 or the upcoming 0.99.3 when it will be released).

 ciao
    Joerg