Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Capture filter help

From: "King, John \(Greg\) \(LMIT-HOU\)" <Greg.King@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 10:24:43 -0500
For some reason this filter is not working like I expect it to

# Local Site
192.168.18.0/24	#servers
192.168.19.0/24	#workstation

# Remote Sites
Anything not in the local site

I am wanting to capture any traffic to and from local workstation as
long as the following requirements are met
1. the source is a local workstation and the destination is not a local
workstation or local server
2. the source is not a local workstation or local server and the
destination is a local workstation

My filter looks like this with commenting

/opt/bin/tethereal -s 65535 -i eth1 -n -w /path/test.cap -a
filesize:5000 -f

"ip and not broadcast and not multicast and
(
  	#source is not a local server or workstation and destination not
a local server
	( (src net not 192.168.19.0/24 or src net not 192.168.18.0/24)
and dst net not 192.168.18.0/24)
  or
	#source is a local workstation and destination is not a local
workstation or local server
	( (src net 192.168.19.0/24 and (dst net not 192.168.19.0/24 or
192.168.18.0/24) ) )
)"

But it still capture data between the local workstations and local
servers.

Thanks,

Greg