Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Dissector plugin from Ethereal to WireShark (or 99.1 to 99.2)

From: "Shmuel Gershon" <sgershon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 13:35:35 +0300
Hi all.

We had a custom-made plugin DLL dissector that worked fine in the last Ethereal version.
When I try to load WireShark with it on the plugins folder, I receive an error message: "Couldn't load module <PATH_AND_NAME>.dll: The specified module could not be found".

Is there something we can do, appart from re-building the plugin (I was not the original developer)?

Thanks!
   Gershon