Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Accuracy of wireshark

From: David Arnold <david.arnold@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 10:29:56 -0400 (EDT)
If NTP and the OS are not good enough, we use capture cards from Napatech to obtain better time stamps than our host servers can manage. They sync with a PTP grand master.

They provide a custom libpcap that works with their card (and wire/tshark).

David Arnold
Mantara
Office:  +1 646 412-6928
Mobile: +1 201 993-5614