Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] GUI Enhancements

From: Erik Tews <erik@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2012 15:18:49 +0200
Hi

I would like to write a script, which should generate a kind of
histogramm of the packet lengths of some packets. The filter expression
should be derived from the currently selected packet in the GUI. Is it
possible to access the currently selected packet in the GUI, and perhaps
add the script to a right-click menu on that packet, using a lua script?
If not, what would be the best option to add such a feature?