Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Protocol stack in packet list (was: Re: Dissector - How to add a

From: Jakub Zawadzki <darkjames-ws@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 20:44:46 +0200
Hi,

On Fri, Aug 03, 2012 at 10:31:51AM -0400, Jeff Morriss wrote:
> Personally I like this idea from many years ago:
>
> http://www.wireshark.org/lists/wireshark-dev/200606/msg00147.html

I've recently was working on something similar,
but for protocol stack, and it looks like:
  http://www.wireshark.org/~darkjames/protocolstack.png

To be honest I don't like it.
But if someone want patches to test, you can get them from:
http://www.wireshark.org/~darkjames/multicols/

With new function: add_new_column_set() [0004-multicols.patch]
it should be also possible to display multiple PDU's.

Enjoy.