Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] access to pcapr.net?

Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 09:33:56 -0400 (EDT)
Is pcapr.net still granting new user access? I entered by email address, assuming an automated script response, last week and got nothing.   I tried a few days later thinking maybe I fatfingered my email address, still no response.  Is there a real person behind the curtain and they just don't have enough "spare" time to process requests and I should just be more patient or is the site now static and I missed my opportunity to test with those capture files?