Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Status of GTK3 and Wireshark

From: Anders Broman <a.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2012 20:35:56 +0200
Hi,
I think we have reached a point where we need some more testing and verification on GTK3. Perhaps we should build a Win GTK3 installer for people to try out. Is the OSX GTK3 port in better shape
than the GTK2 one? If so perhaps we should build for OSX.

Some things that might need some attention:
- Build system on Windows including build of an installer.
- All graphs need testing I'm worried about the TCP graph and the RTP audio player. perhaps the tcp graph should be redisigned to look more like the IO graph with the control section in the same window? - All menus should be tested I suppose. In the IO graph the buttons turn up between the graph and the
  control section I have had a quick look but can't find anything obvious.

It would be great if others could help out testing and try to fix the code :-)

I don't know of anything that's completely broken, exept mabe the RTP audio players graph and I don't know how to fix that.
Best regards
Anders