Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark 1.4.14 is now available

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 16:07:29 -0400
Joerg Mayer wrote:
Hello Gerald,

On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 01:25:44PM -0700, Gerald Combs wrote:
I'm proud to announce the release of Wireshark 1.4.14.

Should 1.4 still be maintained or go into unsuported - there are two newer
versions out and although it is your time I'm wondering why it is still
maintained.

I thought traditionally we did one more release of the "old old" baseline when it is EOL'd.

(But if it is EOL'd the Roadmap needs to be updated.)