Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] NPL to Wireshark compiler/converter

From: Richard Sharpe <realrichardsharpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 19:00:41 -0700
On Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 9:06 AM, Jakub Zawadzki
<darkjames-ws@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 21, 2012 at 11:00:15AM -0700, Richard Sharpe wrote:
>> The grammar is conflict free, but not necessarily complete (lacking in examples and there does not seem
>> to be a spec from Microsoft :-().
>
> There's spec. In network monitor chm file there's mostly complete 'NPL reference',
> which I used to develop my version of parser.

OK, I have it now.

I notice some inconsistencies that suggest that case is not important.
Eg, Declaration II where they say:

StructType
     Required type of structure: struct or _struct (both in bold)

But then in the example, they use:

Struct Test2
{
    UINT8 a;