Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] MSRPC dissector -- About DCOM:RemoteCreateInstance Request/R

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2012 08:05:38 -0400
On 07/16/2012 08:31 AM, Litao Gao wrote:
Higuys,

Iwannaget some feedback aboutDCOM::RemoteCreateInstance Request/Response
decoder.

Is itplanned or not?Do we have some concernsand discussionabout this
already?

AndifIwant to contribute to this feature,any suggestion about this?

As mentioned in the Q&A-site question's answer:

http://ask.wireshark.org/questions/12750/is-msrpcdcomremotecreateinstance-requestresponse-decoder-planned

I don't remember any discussion about adding this, so feel free to work on it.

About how to contribute: see the Developer's Guide, in particular:

http://www.wireshark.org/docs/wsdg_html_chunked/ChSrcContribute.html

Of course README.developer should also be read.