Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Help needed

From: Mike Morrin <morrinmike@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 11:57:20 +0100
On 23/07/2012 06:52, Krishnamurthy Mayya wrote:
Hi Bill,
To answer your questions:

a) I am using Centos version - 6.2 (Oracle Virtual Box Environment)
b) Yes, i am building unchanged Wireshark SVN code.
(*wireshark-1.9.0-SVN-43850, which i have downloaded from the repository*).
c) After ./configure, i tried make clean;make install
d) There were no errors during compilation and the error i posted was
the only error which i got when i tried *./wireshark*.

On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 10:28 AM, Bill Meier <wmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx