Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] license question

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 14:07:14 +0200
Yosi,

if you want to provide this plugin to anyone outside your company,
you are required to make the source available on request by anyone
(not just the receivers of the binary plugins).
Depending on what the plugin does, it might be easier to have it
integrated into the official Wireshark source. In case you want to
do this, please follow section "1.11 Submitting code for your new
dissector." in doc/README.developer.

Thanks
    Jörg