Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 43890: /trunk/epan/dissectors/ /trun

From: Bill Meier <wmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2012 17:38:35 -0400
  I'm not exactly sure what's up with the v150fw dissector, since
  it defines a heuristic which is never used and registers in no tables.
  The comments indicate it's carried over rtp, but rtp doesn't have a
  heuristic table.

FWIW: packet-rtp.c does register the v150fw dissector to the
rtp dynamic payload type table.

  rtp_dyn_pt_dissector_table =
     register_dissector_table("rtp_dyn_payload_type",
     "Dynamic RTP payload type", FT_STRING, BASE_NONE);