Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Packetlist leaks memory

From: Jakub Zawadzki <darkjames-ws@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2012 01:08:22 +0200
Hi,

"New" packetlist don't free memory after closing file.

In packet_list_finalize (packet_list_store.c) like XXX-comment says
we should free all allocated memory.
(from what I see visible_rows, physical_rows arrays and string_pool).

But main problem is that packet_list_finalize() is not called at all.
Probably coz that in create_view_and_model() (new_packet_list.c)
after setting model g_object_unref() is not called.

It's easy to reproduce, just load some file, and reload it few times
(^R) while monitoring memory usage.

Can anyone, best with valgrind, look at it?