Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] cmake build of r43639 fails

From: Anders Broman <anders.broman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 13:38:02 +0200
Done in revision 43640.

-----Original Message-----
From: wireshark-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wireshark-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Martin Kaiser
Sent: den 10 juli 2012 13:31
To: Developer support list for Wireshark
Subject: [Wireshark-dev] cmake build of r43639 fails

Dear all,

I'm building r43639 using cmake, this fails at

[ 78%] Built target tshark
[ 78%] Built target codecs
[ 88%] Built target gtkui
Linking C executable wireshark
lib/libgtkui.a(main_menubar.c.o):(.rodata+0x27d4): undefined reference to `rlc_lte_graph_cb'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [wireshark] Error 1
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/wireshark.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

I guess rlc_lte_graph.c should be added to CMakeLists.txt, not just to Makefile.common.

Trivial patch attached, could someone check it in?

Thanks,

   Martin