Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] r43579 "Generic preference implementation" broken compile

Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2012 14:43:49 -0400 (EDT)
Yes, the following files can now be deleted:

\wireshark\ui\gtk\prefs_nameres.c
\wireshark\ui\gtk\prefs_nameres.h
\wireshark\ui\gtk\prefs_print.c
\wireshark\ui\gtk\prefs_print.h
\wireshark\ui\gtk\prefs_protocols.c
\wireshark\ui\gtk\prefs_protocols.h
\wireshark\ui\gtk\prefs_taps.c
\wireshark\ui\gtk\prefs_taps.h

 I thought removing them was part of the patch for bug 7402, but they still show up in the SVN (perhaps I didn't create the patch correctly).  Hopefully no one has started porting them to qt.