Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] [Wireshark-commits] rev 34196: /trunk/ /trunk/: configure.in

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 22:21:24 -0500
On 10/20/2011 10:45 AM, Jeff Morriss wrote:
jmayer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
http://anonsvn.wireshark.org/viewvc/viewvc.cgi?view=rev&revision=34196

User: jmayer
Date: 2010/09/22 11:45 PM

Log:
Enable Python in HEAD to find problems during testing.

Any objections to reverting this and disabling Python by default?

Bug 6448 says it doesn't actually work.

And last night my Valgrind runs were yielding pages of memory leaks
and/or other errors from the Python stuff--enough so that I just
disabled it so I could see things I was actually interested in.

I just remembered this...

Since no one objected, I disabled Python by default in r40602.