Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] real time capture with a different application

Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 23:51:43 -0600
hi,

Im trying to do a live capture of 802.15.4 tinyos traffic using wireshark/tshark. I use another application which captures the traffic and writes to a file.
I used a pipe to display the traffic on tshark. It did display the traffic but stopped after displaying the capture file. Now, I will write new captures as it comes,
So is there an option to tell tshark/wireshark to listen on the pipe continuously and display the capture as it gets written to the pipe?

Thanks
Vijay