Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] SPX protocol subdissector

From: Sergey Glebov <sergey.glebov@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 15:16:46 +0300

>>> ...by adding a new dissector table and code to use it.
>> ... what requires that you distribute your self-built Wireshark with your
DLL.

>...at least until a standard version of Wireshark is released with your
changes (which requires that you give a patch to the Wireshark core
developers, e.g. in a bug on bugs.wireshark.org).

Thanks everyone :-).

Researching sources showed, that there's an spx.socket field available
(which, I guess, actually goes up from IPX) - which I could rely on.

With best regards

				Sergey Glebov