Wireshark-dev: [Wireshark-dev] Clang warnings in packet-csn1.c - how to fix?

From: Chris Maynard <Chris.Maynard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2011 01:43:59 +0000 (UTC)
The following clang warnings look legit to me and are the result of pui8 not
being initialized before being used in the CSN_RECURSIVE_TARRAY,
CSN_RECURSIVE_TARRAY_2 and CSN_RECURSIVE_TARRAY_1 cases.  Anyone know what pui8
should be initialized to in those cases?

	Line 12: packet-csn1.c:1395:21: warning: The left expression of the compound
assignment is an uninitialized value. The computed value will also be garbage
	Line 13: packet-csn1.c:1332:23: warning: The left expression of the compound
assignment is an uninitialized value. The computed value will also be garbage