Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark support for TinyOS packet format

From: Sam Roberts <vieuxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 20:32:36 -0800
> On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 1:34 PM, vijay <vijay.prasanth@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>> Could some one tell me if wireshark can analyze packets from a TelosB mote
>> (802.15.4 traffic) that uses TinyOS.

Can you post a PCAP? Can you say what the protocols used are? Did you
try to use wireshark, and if you did, what happened?

Wireshark has 15.4 support, and I've heard rumours tinyos supports
6lowpan, but it probably supports other stuff, too, and since this
isn't a good place to find TinyOS experts, you might want to provide
more information.

Sam