Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark support for TinyOS packet format

Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 19:07:45 -0600
BUMP. Any pointer would be really helpful

thanks

On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 1:34 PM, vijay <vijay.prasanth@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

Could some one tell me if wireshark can analyze packets from a TelosB mote (802.15.4 traffic) that uses TinyOS.
Existing information are pretty old and says that tinyos packet format is different from what Wireshark expects.
I was wondering if newer versions of wireshark has the ability to analyze TinyOS packets?

Thanks
Vijay