Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] dumpcap does not recognize option "-t" (usethreads)

From: Joerg Mayer <jmayer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 10:45:02 +0100
Hello Michael,

On Wed, Nov 09, 2011 at 10:12:59AM +0100, Speck Michael EHWG AVL/GAE wrote:
> Thanks Guy for the fast response.
> Attached is a patch that fixes dumpcap.c

Thanks for finding and fixing this. I will check in a slightly modified
version of your fix: changing a: -> at: is not correct, as : indicates
that this options requires a parameter, the original version broke -a
and the option following -t. I'm just waiting for the grep to finish
searching for USE_THREADS before I commit.

Ciao
   Joerg