Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] misleading description on Wireshark Download page

From: Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2011 11:57:39 -0800
It's easy enough to disable the "Development Release" section of the
download widget until a development snapshot or release candidate is
ready. We could also replace the download list with a link to
http://www.wireshark.org/download/automated/ but that would require a
bit of navigation on the part of the user.