Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Wireshark 1.6.3 won't run without threads support

From: Stig Bjørlykke <stig@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 08:50:23 +0100
On Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 10:46 PM, Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Weird. Are you using autotools or CMake? According to config.log and
> "otool -L" on my machine Wireshark is linked with libgthread even though
> I haven't explicitly enabled threads.

On the machine it fails I'm using autotools and GLib 2.22.2 (and other
older libraries).
I works with GLib 2.28.8 and other updated libraries.
Wireshark is linked with libgthread on both machines.

But g_mutex_new() requires g_thread_init() so if we don't init I
suppose someone else does?

--
Stig Bjørlykke