Wireshark-dev: Re: [Wireshark-dev] Ordinary LUA dissector.

From: Chris Maynard <Chris.Maynard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 15:38:51 +0000 (UTC)
Eliot Blennerhassett <eblennerhassett@...> writes:

> Is there any interest in including a more "ordinary" dissector example
> on the wiki, or with the wireshark install for that matter?

Lua dissectors/examples are not currently being distributed with the installer,
not that that couldn't change in the future, but there is apparently enough
interest so you might want to post it on the wiki.  Likely locations are
http://wiki.wireshark.org/Lua/Dissectors or
http://wiki.wireshark.org/Lua/Examples.  Thanks.

- Chris